flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Flink and serious streaming stateful processing
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:00:00 GMT

On 30 Jun 2015, at 14:23, Gyula Fóra <gyula.fora@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. We have support for stateful processing in Flink in many ways you have described in
your question. Unfortunately the docs are down currently but you should check out the 'Stateful
processing' section in the 0.10 docs (once its back online). We practically support an OperatorState
interface which let's you keep partitioned state by some key and access it from runtime operators.
The states declared using these interfaces are checkpointed and will be restored on failure.
Currently all the states are stored in-memory but we are planning to extend it to allow writing
state updates to external systems.

http://flink.apache.org/docs/master/apis/streaming_guide.html#stateful-computation