flink-user mailing list archives

From Mihail Vieru <vi...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: writeAsCsv not writing anything on HDFS when WriteMode set to OVERWRITE
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:47:22 GMT
I think my problem is related to a loop in my job.

Before the loop, the writeAsCsv method works fine, even in overwrite mode.

In the loop, in the first iteration, it writes an empty folder
containing empty files to HDFS. Even though the DataSet it is supposed
to write contains elements.

Needless to say, this doesn't occur in a local execution environment,
when writing to the local file system.

I would appreciate any input on this.

Best,
Mihail