flink-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Random Shuffling
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:19:14 GMT
I think, you need to implement an own Partitioner.java and hand it via
DataSet.partitionCustom(partitioner, field)

(Just specify any field you like; as you don't want to group by key, it
doesn't matter.)

When implementing the partitionier, you can ignore the key parameter and
compute the output channel randomly.

This is kind of a work-around, but it should work.

-Matthias