flink-user mailing list archives

From Hilmi Yildirim <hilmi.yildi...@neofonie.de>
Subject Reading from HBase problem
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:04:37 GMT
Hi,
I implemented a simple Flink Batch job which reads from an HBase Cluster
of 13 machines and with nearly 100 million rows. The hbase version is
1.0.0-cdh5.4.1. So, I imported hbase-client 1.0.0-cdh5.4.1.
I implemented a flatmap which creates a tuple ("a", 1L) for each row .
Then, I use groupBy(0).sum(1).writeAsTest. The result should be the
number of rows. But, the result is not correct. I run the job multiple
times and the result flactuates by +-5. I also run the job for a smaller
table with 100.000 rows and the result is correct.

Does anyone know the reason for that?

Best Regards,
Hilmi

Hilmi Yildirim
Software Developer R&D

T: +49 30 24627-281
Hilmi.Yildirim@neofonie.de

http://www.neofonie.de

Besuchen Sie den Neo Tech Blog für Anwender:
http://blog.neofonie.de/

Folgen Sie uns:
https://plus.google.com/+neofonie
http://www.linkedin.com/company/neofonie-gmbh
https://www.xing.com/companies/neofoniegmbh

Neofonie GmbH | Robert-Koch-Platz 4 | 10115 Berlin
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 67460
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kitlitschko