flink-user mailing list archives

From Michele Bertoni <michele1.bert...@mail.polimi.it>
Subject sorting groups
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:37:49 GMT
Hi everybody,
I am trying to sorting a grouped dataset, but i am getting this error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.flink.api.common.InvalidProgramException: Sorting on
KeySelector keys only works with KeySelector grouping.
	at org.apache.flink.api.scala.GroupedDataSet.sortGroup(GroupedDataSet.scala:113)
	at it.polimi.genomics.flink.FlinkImplementation.regionOperation.OrderRD$.sort(OrderRD.scala:82)
	…

can anybody help me understanding the error?
i have no idea what it means and google is not helpful in this case

thanks!
cheers
Michele