flink-user mailing list archives

From hagersaleh <loveallah1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I want run flink program in ubuntu x64 Mult Node Cluster what is configuration?
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 07:43:52 GMT
1- I copy flink in the same path all machines
2- in master machine write 10.0.0.1 in conf/flink-conf.yaml
3- in slave machine write 10.0.0.1 in conf/flink-conf.yaml and 10.0.0.2 in
conf/slaves

then in master machine open command line write this
bin/start-cluster.sh

display
Starting job manager
Starting task manager on host ubuntu

when run program not work ‎ bin/flink run
/home/hadoop/Desktop/simple_code_flink/dist/simple_code_flink.jar