flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: write data set to a single file
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 18:05:25 GMT
If you want to write a single file, you need to write it with one task. So,
you can run a program with parallelism 100 and just set the sink operator
to parallelism 1.

You can set the parallelism of each individual operator by calling
"setParallelism()" after the operation, for example
"result.writeAsText(path).setParallelism(1)".

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Mihail Vieru <vieru@informatik.hu-berlin.de