flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Akka timeout
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 22:17:27 GMT
Hi Flavio!

This may be a known and fixed issue. It relates to the fact that task
deployment may take long in case of big jar files. The current master
should not have this issue any more, but 0.9-SNAPSHOT has it.

As a temporary workaround, you can increase "akka.ask.timeout"in the flink
configuration file. a value os "200 s" for example increases it to 200
seconds.

Greetings,
Stephan