flink-user mailing list archives

From Mustafa Elbehery <elbeherymust...@gmail.com>
Subject Informing the runtime about data already repartitioned using "output contracts"
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 13:43:46 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a flink job, in which I have three datasets.  I have
partitionedByHash the first two before coGrouping them.

My plan is to spill the result of coGrouping to disk, and then re-read it
again before coGrouping with the third dataset.

My question is, is there anyway to inform flink that the first coGroup
result is already partitioned ?!  I know I can re-partition again before
coGrouping but I would like to know if there is anyway to avoid a step
which was already executed,

Regards.

--
Mustafa Elbehery