flink-user mailing list archives

From Hilmi Yildirim <hilmi.yildi...@neofonie.de>
Subject HBase Connection in cluster
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 12:05:05 GMT
Hi,
I implemented a job which reads data from HBASE with following code (I
replaced the real address by m1.example.com)

         protected Scan getScanner() {
             Scan scan = new Scan();
             Configuration conf = HBaseConfiguration.create();
             conf.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "m1.example.com");
             conf.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort", "2181");

             try {
                 table = new HTable(conf, "table");
                 table.getScanner(scan);
             } catch (IOException e) {
                 // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                 e.printStackTrace();
             }
             return scan;
         }

My code works well when I execute it local but when I execute deploy it
on the cluster then I get following exceptions:

14:00:30,610 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn                               - Opening
socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt
to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
14:00:30,610 WARN
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn                               - Session
0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and
attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
         at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:739)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)
14:00:31,089 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn                               - Opening
socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt
to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
14:00:31,089 WARN
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn                               - Session
0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and
attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
         at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:739)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)

Does anyone know what I make wrong?

Best Regards,
Hilmi

Hilmi Yildirim
Software Developer R&D

http://www.neofonie.de

Besuchen Sie den Neo Tech Blog für Anwender:
http://blog.neofonie.de/

Folgen Sie uns:
https://plus.google.com/+neofonie
http://www.linkedin.com/company/neofonie-gmbh
https://www.xing.com/companies/neofoniegmbh

Neofonie GmbH | Robert-Koch-Platz 4 | 10115 Berlin
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 67460
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kitlitschko