Hi Benoît!

You are right, the nested iterations are currently not supported.

The test you found actually checks that the Optimizer gives a good error message when encountering nested iterations.

Can you write your program as one iterations (the inner) and start the program multiple times to simulate the nesting?

Greetings,
Stephan