Ah, thanks Sebastian! :-)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Sebastian <ssc.open@googlemail.com> wrote:
There are still some "Berlin Buzzwords" snippets in your texts ;)

http://flink-forward.org/?page_id=294

On 07.04.2015 14:24, Kostas Tzoumas wrote:
Hi everyone,

The folks at data Artisans and the Berlin Big Data Center are organizing
the first physical conference all about Apache Flink in Berlin the
coming October:

http://flink-forward.org

The conference will be held in a beautiful spot an old brewery turned
event space (the same space that Berlin Buzzwords took place last year).
We are soliciting technical talks on Flink, talks on how you are using
Flink to solve real world problems, as well as talks on Big Data
technology in general that relate to Apache Flink's general direction.
And of course, there will be enough social and networking events to get
the community together :-)

The website and the call for abstracts are live, but the ticket
registration is not yet open.

At this point, I would like to ask the community to mark your calendars
if you'd like to attend, submit an abstract, and forward the event to
your friends and family. If you can help us market the event, help in
any other way, or have any other inquiries, please get in touch with me!

I will also announce this via our social media channels this week.

I am looking forward to gathering the community in a great conference!

Best,
Kostas