flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Amazon S3
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 09:42:04 GMT
Hey Pietro,

I've debugged this locally and I can get a connection to a S3 bucket with
the following format:

s3://<BUCKET NAME>.s3.amazonaws.com/<KEY>

Depending on the region of your S3 bucket, you have to use a different
endpoint (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html#s3_region
).

So for example: s3://genomic.s3.amazonaws.com/flink/input/meta/1.txt
(assuming that "genomic" is your  bucket in US standard).

Does this work? Sorry for the inconvenience so far.