flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging in Flink 0.9.0-milestone-1
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:45:29 GMT
Ah, I see.

The issue is this line in the JobClient.scala here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-0.9.0-milestone-1-rc1/flink-runtime/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/runtime/client/JobClient.scala#L97

As you can see, its doing sysout logging.
In the current master, this has been reworked:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/69a400fadd258fe0a1ff0b5670a3611fda4c1cdf/flink-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/client/JobClientActor.java#L60
(I'm currently looking up how to control the behavior)

If its possible for you, you can switch to 0.9-SNAPSHOT.

Best,
Robert