flink-user mailing list archives

From "Kruse, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Kr...@hpi.de>
Subject Release date 0.9
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:20:36 GMT
Hello everyone,

we are having a seminar at HPI that is supposed to compare Flink and Spark. The students should
implement solutions for different data analytics problems on both platforms.

Since Flink is still moving a lot, we would like to have the students work on the latest version
and maybe let them start with Spark. According to the 3 month release cycle, the next version
would be to come soon. So, I wanted to ask if you have any concrete/rough release date planned
already.

Cheers,
Sebastian

---
Sebastian Kruse
Doktorand am Fachbereich Information Systems Group
Hasso-Plattner-Institut an der Universität Potsdam
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3, D-14482 Potsdam
Tel +49 331 5509 240
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel