flink-user mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nadjib MAMI <m...@iai.uni-bonn.de>
Subject Re: JobTimeoutException: Lost connection to JobManager
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:38:10 GMT
Hello,

I'm still facing the problem with 0.9-SNAPSHOT version. Tried to remove
the libraries and download them again but same issue.

Greetings,
Mohamed

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobTimeoutException: Lost connection to
JobManager
     at
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClient.submitJobAndWait(JobClient.java:164)
     at
org.apache.flink.runtime.minicluster.FlinkMiniCluster.submitJobAndWait(FlinkMiniCluster.scala:198)
     at
org.apache.flink.runtime.minicluster.FlinkMiniCluster.submitJobAndWait(FlinkMiniCluster.scala:188)
     at
org.apache.flink.client.LocalExecutor.executePlan(LocalExecutor.java:179)
     at
org.apache.flink.api.java.LocalEnvironment.execute(LocalEnvironment.java:54)
     at Main.main(Main.java:142)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out
after [100000 milliseconds]
     at
scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:219)
     at
scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.result(Promise.scala:223)
     at scala.concurrent.Await$$anonfun$result$1.apply(package.scala:107)
     at
scala.concurrent.BlockContext$DefaultBlockContext$.blockOn(BlockContext.scala:53)
     at scala.concurrent.Await$.result(package.scala:107)
     at scala.concurrent.Await.result(package.scala)
     at
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClient.submitJobAndWait(JobClient.java:143)
     ... 5 more