flink-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mohamed Nadjib MAMI <m...@iai.uni-bonn.de>
Subject Re: Exception with Java Table API example
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 19:35:29 GMT
Hello,

Suit to my previous email, apologize, the error was in: /Table table = 
tableEnv.toTable(input);/

Cheers,
Mohamed

On 12.04.2015 21:33, Mohamed Nadjib MAMI wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just tried the example of Java Table API as-is on the docs but 
> I'm getting this exception:
>
> /Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 
> scala.runtime.BooleanRef.create(Z)Lscala/runtime/BooleanRef;//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.table.trees.TreeNode.exists(TreeNode.scala:93)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.JavaBatchTranslator$$anonfun$createSelect$1.apply(JavaBatchTranslator.scala:265)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.JavaBatchTranslator$$anonfun$createSelect$1.apply(JavaBatchTranslator.scala:264)//
> //    at 
> scala.collection.IndexedSeqOptimized$class.foreach(IndexedSeqOptimized.scala:33)//
> //    at 
> scala.collection.mutable.WrappedArray.foreach(WrappedArray.scala:34)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.JavaBatchTranslator.createSelect(JavaBatchTranslator.scala:263)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.JavaBatchTranslator.createTable(JavaBatchTranslator.scala:52)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.JavaBatchTranslator.createTable(JavaBatchTranslator.scala:42)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.table.plan.PlanTranslator.createTable(PlanTranslator.scala:152)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.table.plan.PlanTranslator.createTable(PlanTranslator.scala:64)//
> //    at 
> org.apache.flink.api.java.table.Ta//bleEnvironment.toTable(TableEnvironment.scala:57)/
> /    at Main.main(Main.java:20)/
>
> Line 20 is: /DataSet<WC> result = tableEnv.toSet(filtered, WC.class);
>
> /What could be the reason firing the exception?/
>
> /The version used is 0.9-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT/.
>
> /Sincerely,
> Mohamed/
> / 


Mime
View raw message