flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Contact from site - Lou
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:08:38 GMT
Hi,

I am forwarding this question from Lou so that others can benefit as well.

Kostas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <yue.lu@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Hi there,

I am Lou, a Ph.D. research scientist working at Ericsson Research (ER),
Stockholm, Sweden.

At first, many thanks for the presentation given by Kostas and Stephan at
ER this Tuesday, about which I attended via telephone conference.

Next, may I ask you a short question please? We are currently working with
the development of an in-house cluster/job manager, and my question is: is
it easy to test our own job manager on Apache Flink, and do you have any
guidelines about doing it? Moreover, is the current standalone cluster
manager called “direct” on Flink?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Lou