flink-user mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions on GSoC project: Query optimisation layer for Flink Streaming
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:48:13 GMT
Hey,

Of course the aim of the project would not be to implement all possible
optimizations because that would be impossible to do so in such short time
:)

It would be nice if one could carefully select some optimizations that
would make the most impact on the performance and implement those.

Regards,
Gyula