flink-user mailing list archives

From Mihail Vieru <vi...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Subject How to start a TaskManager and the Flink Query Interface from Scala IDE (local run configuration)
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:35:23 GMT
Hi all,

I want to start Flink from the Scala IDE by using a local run
configuration similar to one I've used for Stratosphere 0.4.

The entry point for the Scala application is:
*org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager*
With the program arguments:

--configDir
/home/vieru/dev/flink-from-src/flink/flink-dist/target/flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin/flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT/conf

--executionMode LOCAL

and JVM arguments:

-Dlog4j.configuration=file:///home/vieru/dev/flink-from-src/flink/flink-dist/target/flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin/flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT/conf/log4j.properties3

The problem is that the TaskManager and the Flink Query Interface don't
start with this configuration.
How do I get them running?

Best,
Mihail