flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job fails with FileNotFoundException from blobStore
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:01:50 GMT
Hey Robert,

is this error reproducible?

I've looked into the blob store and the error occurs when the blob cache tries to *create*
a local file before requesting it from the job manager.

I will add a check to the blob store to ensure that the parent directories have been created.
Other than that, I currently have no clue what the problem might be.

Can you verify whether the parent directory has been created on your machines? You could do
this before you submit the tasks. I will add the respective log messages to the blob cache
and push to 0.8/master.

– Ufuk