flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging issue
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:29:33 GMT
Hi!

By default, Flink currently uses Log4J, not logback as the logging backend.
So to adjust your logging, you need to change the "log4j.properties" file.

The reason why the "logback.xml" file is there is the following: We were
planning on using logback, and wanted to make it easy for people to swap
the logging backend themselves (by changing libs and startup parameters).
So we added the files already. I see how this can create some confusion.

Greetings,
Stephan