flink-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Rigaux <philippe.rig...@cnam.fr>
Subject Re: Quickstart issue
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:44:36 GMT
Thanks Robert. I misunderstand something, probably. I still get the same
error.

bash-3.2$ jar tf quickstart-0.1.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
net/
net/internetmemory/
net/internetmemory/Job.class
net/internetmemory/WordCountJob$LineSplitter.class
net/internetmemory/WordCountJob.class
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.flink/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.flink/quickstart/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.flink/quickstart/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/org.apache.flink/quickstart/pom.properties

bash-3.2$ java -jar quickstart-0.1.jar net.internetmemory.WordCountJob
Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
quickstart-0.1.jar