flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quickstart issue
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:21:35 GMT
Hi Philippe,

maybe you didn't update the entries for the MANIFEST.MF file. (It's my
fault, I forgot that you have to change this as well)
I think its a property in the pom.xml. (You'll find it by the class name).

There is another possible workaround that doesn't require you to re-build
the jar package.
The /flink/run command allows you to specify the classname you wish to run,
using the "-c" flag.

On a side note: if you run an example using java -jar, it will not submit
the example to the Flink cluster but run it using a LocalExecutor in one
JVM.

Let me know if you need further help.

Best,
Robert