flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quickstart issue
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:41:35 GMT
Hi,

thank you for reporting the issue. The files created by the quickstart.sh
script are in the "org.apache.flink" namespace, which we filter out (to
avoid adding all the flink dependencies into the fat jar).
If you relocate the files to another package, it should work.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll provide a fix for the issue so that its
fixed for the 0.8 release.