flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: web interface features
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:04:35 GMT
Hi Attila!

There are plans to extend the web interface. So far we have not created
issues for that, but it will come soon.

The history section should have a very detailed breakdown of the operator
runtimes. Although that only works if you can access the internet, because
it depends on an online-only javascript library.

Stephan