flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bortoli <s.bort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE stacktrace
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:54:09 GMT
Sure you found one, but that one happened the day before at noon
(11/24/2014 12:28:47). :-) That one was due to actually missing entry in
the database. I added a filter to avoid this type of errors.

However, I will checkout the stackoverflow entry. :-)

thanks a lot for the effort anyway.

saluti,
Stefano

> Hi!
>
> I can see one NullPointerException in the LOG with the following stack
> trace
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:556)
> at
> org.okkam.flink.hbase.MyTableInputFormat.mapResultToRecord(MyTableInputFormat.java:90)
> at
> org.okkam.flink.hbase.MyTableInputFormat.getRecord(MyTableInputFormat.java:32)
> at
> org.okkam.flink.maintenance.deduplication.match.SingleMatchFilterFunctionWithFlagMatch.filter(SingleMatchFilterFunctionWithFlagMatch.java:135)
> at
> org.okkam.flink.maintenance.deduplication.match.SingleMatchFilterFunctionWithFlagMatch.filter(SingleMatchFilterFunctionWithFlagMatch.java:50)
> at
> org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.translation.PlanFilterOperator$FlatMapFilter.flatMap(PlanFilterOperator.java:47)
> at
> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.chaining.ChainedFlatMapDriver.collect(ChainedFlatMapDriver.java:79)
> at
> org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.DistinctOperator$DistinctFunction.reduce(DistinctOperator.java:151)
> at
> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.GroupReduceDriver.run(GroupReduceDriver.java:117)
> at
> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.run(RegularPactTask.java:484)
> at
> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.invoke(RegularPactTask.java:359)
> at
> org.apache.flink.runtime.execution.RuntimeEnvironment.run(RuntimeEnvironment.java:246)
>
> There is another one where the stack trace is missing. I am not sure why.
> Found this here while I searched:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2411487/nullpointerexception-in-java-with-no-stacktrace
>
> Stephan
>

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Stefano Bortoli <s.bortoli@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> nope.
>>
>> will do. Thanks! :-)
>>
>> saluti,
>> Stefano

>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> There is no stack trace beneath that line in the log?
>>>
>>> I'll check it out if you send me the log directly (sewen@apache.org).
>>> The mailing list does not support attachments, unfortunately...
>>>
>>> Stephan

->