flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bortoli <s.bort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: record processing counter
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:00:42 GMT
Hi Ufuk,

thanks for the tip. I am already happy to know it will be on dashboard one
day. Shall I open a ticket/feature request?

For the moment I rely on old school note of execution time. The dataset
will not change much, and I can have a reference once I get it to complete
the first overall process. :-)

saluti,
Stefano