flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bortoli <s.bort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE stacktrace
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:30:54 GMT
The problem it is that it is only noted the chain of functions, not the
exact function. Furthermore, the same code run several time on a smaller
dataset (1M records), but fails on this one (9.2M records). Curiously, the
CPUs of the cluster were saturated right before the crush (see picture
attached).

saluti,
Stefano

[image: Immagine in linea 2]