flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrong and non consistent behavior of max
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:59:18 GMT
@Stephan: Yap. :)

I agree with Viktor's suggestions. In order to not break existing programs
I would keep the deprecation annotation as you have in your branch. We
could then remove them in 0.9.0 or so. For minBy/maxBy I would rename it as
you suggested, but keep the old methods and deprecate them as well.

Maybe someone can comment on the Javadocs changes here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/244

I hope that it makes the API clearer for now.