flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bunk <stefan.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Error "Could not load deserializer from the configuration"
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:02:58 GMT
Hi,

this turned out to be a version conflict. The cluster was running on the
latest 0.7 snapshot, and my code ran on the 0.7 release. Even when I used
the 0.7 snapshot in my code again, it did not work.
We updated the cluster to the release now as well, and it works again.

For the future: do they need to be at the exact same version (i.e. commit)
or only when there are serious changes in-between?