flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bunk <stefan.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Error "Could not load deserializer from the configuration"
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:09:57 GMT
Hi Flinkers,

I get the following error right after starting/deploying my program on the
cluster:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The initialization of the DataSource's outputs
caused an error: Could not load deserializer from the configuration.
Caused by: java.io.InvalidClassException:
org.apache.flink.api.scala.typeutils.CaseClassSerializer; local class
incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 7795994801161867172,
local class serialVersionUID = 1572449491425739294

I see this is an serialization issue, but I do not get why.
My workflow:
I call `mvn package` to build a jar with all dependencies, then execute my
program with the remote environment, referencing my newly created *.jar.

What exactly does that tell me, and where do I have to look?

Cheers
Stefan