flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink ProgramDriver
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:37:30 GMT
Hey,

maybe we need to go a step back because I did not yet fully understand what
you want to do.

My understanding so far is the following:
- You have a set of jobs that you've written for Flink
- You have a cluster with Flink running
- You have an external client, which is a Java Application that is
controlling when and how the different jobs are launched. The client is
running basically 24/7 or started by a cronjob.

Correct me if these assumptions are wrong. If they are true, the
RemoteExecutor is probably what you are looking for. Otherwise, we have to
find another solution.