flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Graph traversing example
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:32:03 GMT
Hi all,

I have problems in figuring out how to solve the following use case.
I have a set of Tuple3 like:

A, type, t1
A, hasStatus, B
B, type, t2
B, atTime1, C
B, atTime2, D
C, type, t3
C, name, c
D, type, t3
D, name, d
D, someAttr, d

Now I want to be able to find whether exists a path for A->(? type==t3)
and, if true, attach them to A group. In this case it should output
something like:

GROUP_KEY, TUPLES
A,                    [type, t1] [type3, (C,[type, t3],[name, c]),
(D, [type, t3],[name, d] [someAttr, d])]
B,                    [type, t1] [atTime1, C] [atTime2, D]
C,                    [type, t3] [name, c]
D,                    [type, t3] [name, d] [someAttr, d]

Is there any example that does something similar?

Thanks in advance,
Flavio