flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Flink ProgramDriver
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 20:06:50 GMT
That was exactly what I was looking for. In my case it is not a problem to
use hadoop version because I work on Hadoop. Don't you think it could be
useful to add a Flink ProgramDriver so that you can use it both for hadoop
and native-flink jobs?

Now that I understood how to bundle together a bunch of jobs, my next
objective will be to deploy the jar on the cluster (similarity to what tge
webclient does) and then start the jobs from my external client (which in
theory just need to know the jar name and the parameters to pass to every
job it wants to call). Do you have an example of that?