flink-user mailing list archives

From Attila BernĂ¡th <bernath.at...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to specify the log level?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:48:33 GMT
Dear Stephan,

Assume I stand in the root directory of the incubator-flink repo.

I did not find a log4j.properties file in that directory (I am not
completely sure what you meant, I looked in
flink-quickstart/flink-quickstart-java/src/main/resources
)
Putting an empty file there did not change anything.

The log4j.properties files I have here are:
sudocker@314a9613c340:~/git/incubator-flink$ find -name log4j.properties
./flink-dist/target/flink-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/flink-yarn-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT/conf/log4j.properties
./flink-dist/target/flink-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/flink-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT/conf/log4j.properties
./flink-dist/target/flink-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/flink-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT/conf/log4j.properties
./flink-dist/src/main/flink-bin/conf/log4j.properties

All of these contain something like
log4j.rootLogger=WARN, file

Attila