flink-user mailing list archives

From Attila BernĂ¡th <bernath.at...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to specify the log level?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:29:18 GMT
I have a solution.

> Assume I stand in the root directory of the incubator-flink repo.

mkdir flink-addons/flink-spargel/src/main/resources
cp ./flink-examples/flink-java-examples/src/main/resources/log4j.properties
flink-addons/flink-spargel/src/main/resources/

(This file contains 1 line:
log4j.rootLogger=OFF
)

This prevents any log outputs.

However, if I also set the JVM argument (in eclipse
Run/Configurations/Arguments/VM arguments):
-Dlog4j.configuration="/home/sudocker/git/incubator-flink/flink-addons/flink-spargel/src/main/resources/log4j.properties"
then I get the warning:
(org.apache.flink.runtime.blob.BlobServer).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig
for more info.

Attila