flink-user mailing list archives

From Camelia-Elena Ciolac <camelia-elena.cio...@inria.fr>
Subject Empty flow layout diagram after execution on grid
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:12:56 GMT
Hello,

After I successfully run a Flink job on the grid, I'd like to see its overview diagrams (flow
layout/stack layout) but they're empty.
I stored a screenshot at http://picpaste.com/EMPTY_MONITOR-wQ5n5NpW.png for 7 days, but I
masked the host name (one of the grid nodes which for me is the master node).
Even if the dashboard gives access to real-time monitoring of the job currently executing
on the grid, it would be great if these after-execution statistics and diagrams could be populated
as well.

I mention that this screen is accessible only after the job finishes execution, and a link
is generated under the "History" section giving access to these execution statistics (which
for me are empty).

Many thanks,
Camelia