flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bunk <stefan.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Measure Operator Runtime in Local Execution Environment
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:18:24 GMT
Hi,

yes, I used the old Scala API, and now ported to the new one.
One thing I noticed is the different memory behaviour. 0.7 seems to
allocate more memory (but when I look at the documentation for 0.6 and 0.7
the value of taskmanager.memory.fraction did not change), and the garbage
collection (therefore?) runs more often.
Please find attached two profiling screenshots of the same flink program,
in 0.6 and 0.7.
Is there some way to set the taskmanager.memory.fraction for the local
execution?

Stefan