flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: HBase 0.7.0 addon
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 23:10:40 GMT
Ok thanks!I was trying to run a mapreduce flink job using an hbase dataset
but I wasn't able to make it run it locally. The one in the addons just
specify a plan but it does not say how to test it.
Moreover I tried to put a log4j.properties in the classpath to debug what's
going on but I can't see any debug info. Do you have any hook/guide?