flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Flink Query Interface (Graphic web-based)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:13:17 GMT
Hi Anirvan,

you need to upload a program jar-file before you can execute it (via the
"Select a program to upload" field). No program is available without
uploading it first.
After uploading, the program will appear in the column on the left-hand
side.

Check the box next to it to select it and give program parameters in the
arguments box (bottom left).
Then hit the "Run Job" button next to it.

Best, Fabian