flink-user mailing list archives

From Asterios Katsifodimos <asterios.katsifodi...@tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Lazy unrolling of iterative algorithms
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:36:49 GMT
We woudl like to have asap actually.

Our deadline is on Thursday. However, I think I could potentially work on
the JobGraph.

What we would like to see is the effect of re-deploying a job (a la Spark)
on every iteration and measure it in large deployments (i.e. the overhead
of not persisting tasks on machines).

Do you think we could "simulate" this in an easy way?

Best,
Asterios