flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Convergence criteria
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:44:06 GMT
Hey Attila,

I found a test case, which shows how to use it with connected components: ConnectedComponentsWithParametrizableConvergenceITCase
[1].

The custom convergence criterion checks a threshold for the number of updated elements.

Does this help?

@all: Should we add a separate example?

– Ufuk

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/blob/a0057f9d8803be938959be55a826440ea130ac79/flink-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/test/iterative/aggregators/ConnectedComponentsWithParametrizableConvergenceITCase.java