flink-user mailing list archives

From Anirvan BASU <anirvan.b...@inria.fr>
Subject Using Flink Query Interface (Graphic web-based)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:56:43 GMT
Hello all,

We are running Flink (0.6) on our research grid Grid'5000 which generally does not offer http
access.

I finally got to hack and use the web-based graphic interface (which could be very interesting
to show in a demo planned at EIT-ICT Labs at Helsinki).

Hence, I have some questions regarding the fields in the form of the main page (launch.html).
There are 2 fields:
- Select program:
How to use this - for example for jarfiles (programs) in examples directory - should they
appear as a pull-down menu automatically ? Or will programs appear in the list ONLY after
they are run first time elsewhere (for e.g. on command line interface ?

- Select a new program to upload:
If I upload a new jarfile to run, how do I then pass arguments and files to this program ?
Is it possible or is this limited ONLY to programs without any arguments passed ?

Thanks in advance for all your replies and advice,
Anirvan