flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Flink Hackathon in Stockholm (October 8th / 9th)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:11:42 GMT
Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that we will be having two Hackathons on Apache
Flink in Stockholm, on October 8th and 9th (some of us will be there on the
10th as well, so we can extend it even).

The topics are:

 - *Data Streaming* applications on Apache Flink - Applications, Fault
Tolerance, and general improvements with/to the experimental streaming API

 - *Graph Processing* - Brain storming and hacking on a prototype of the
Graph processing DSL

So far, we have as topic-leaders / participants:

  Streaming:
   - Marton Balassi
   - Gyula Fora
   - Paris Carbone