flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job scheduling
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:23:28 GMT
I don't think that we have a suggested way.

If I would have the requirement, I would look into Oozie. I think its quite
easy to add additional services (=Flink) into Oozie. In addition, it seems
to have a REST interface and some other stuff.

If you want, you could also implement one yourself and contribute it back
to Flink.