flink-user mailing list archives

From rmetzger0 <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for instructions & source for flink-java-examples-0.6-incubating-WebLogAnalysis.jar
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:22:48 GMT
Hi,

you have to use the "WebLogDataGenerator" found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/blob/master/flink-examples/flink-java-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/examples/java/relational/util/WebLogDataGenerator.java

It accepts two arguments, the number of documents and visits.
The generated files are located in /tmp/documents /tmp/ranks and
/tmp/visits.
I've generated some sample data for you, located here:
https://github.com/rmetzger/scratch/tree/weblogdataexample/weblog

Best,
Robert

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:05 PM, nirvanesque [via Apache Flink (Incubator)