flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Job scheduling
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:29:53 GMT
Of course with Flink I could in principle execute almost everything with a
single Job but, in general, I could write 2 different jobs and decide from
time to time when the second should be run.
That's why also metheor scripts are very useful :)
>From what I know there was a scheduler in Stratosphere that was using
RabbitMQ, right?

I would like to avoid to run linux commands and instead use some REST
interface to trigger or schedule jobs.

Best,
Flavio