flink-user mailing list archives

From Gyula Fora <gyf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Hackathon in Stockholm (October 8th / 9th)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:28:15 GMT
Hey Anirvan,

You are of course very welcome to join!
This is definitely not an event only for thinking giants because than probably not many people
would show up :)

There are a lot of new things to play around with, and also there will be a lot of brainstorming
regarding future development which you will probably find interesting if you are using Flink.

Regards,
Gyula