flink-user-zh mailing list archives

From "范瑞" <836961...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:What is the RocksDB local directory in flink checkpointing?
Date Wed, 06 May 2020 04:31:10 GMT
Hi LakeShen,

Default use yarn's tmp dir.

Best,
fanrui

发件人:&nbsp;"LakeShen"<shenleifighting@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2020年5月6日(星期三) 中午12:06
收件人:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@flink.apache.org&gt;;"user"<user@flink.apache.org&gt;;"user-zh"<user-zh@flink.apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;What is the RocksDB local directory in flink checkpointing?

Hi community,

Now I have a question about flink checkpoint local directory , our flink
version is 1.6, job mode is

flink on yarn per job . I saw the flink source code , and I find the flink
checkpoint local directory is

/tmp when you didn't config the "state.backend.rocksdb.localdir". But I go
into the /tmp dir ,I

couldn't find the flink checkpoint state local directory.

What is the RocksDB local directory in flink checkpointing?&nbsp; I am looking
forward to your reply.

Best,
LakeShen